Monday 25 February 2013

Good News Indeed


Our shipment of household effects arrived, what a happy day! It's like seeing old friends again. And in just under two months, it's a timely arrival.


Our once-barren home is now filled with clutter galore, but it's a welcome (temporary) change from the unclaimed space that was utterly devoid of personality. We hope to take what for the present feels like a big European hotel, and make it cozy, warm, and full of life.

"Mom, take a picture of me like this."

There's a little something for everyone in the shipment. Even Grandma will be proud to see that our burgeoning fashionista didn't yet lose that blue eyeshadow stocking stuffer.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I really home your house begins to feel more like a home. Did you ever get that lampshade ordered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ordered it yet. I went online and saw so many choices, I got option paralysis. And now that our stuff is here I'm sort of changing my mind about what I want, so it's probably better to wait a bit before I spend the cash.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you have you stuff! I love the blue eye shadow

    ReplyDelete

Moscow Metro

Sunday morning, roads closed, headed to church on the Metro. All the big in-town events seem to happen on Sundays--marathons, parades a...

Search This Blog