Monday 13 June 2016

Last classes


Talk about highs and lows, stresses and joys, rockstar status and total isolation. It has been a journey. Although I unintentionally stumbled into teaching four years ago at Ecole Francaise du Caucase, I leave feeling satisfied with my contribution. I really loved the children and felt fortunate that I was able to teach at every level from kindergarten up through twelfth grade.

It is an amazing thing to move to a foreign country, completely separate from anything you've ever known, and to integrate into a community there. That was perhaps my greatest accomplishment.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Moscow Metro

Sunday morning, roads closed, headed to church on the Metro. All the big in-town events seem to happen on Sundays--marathons, parades a...

Search This Blog