Monday 6 July 2015

Whale watching





I have to admit I was not enthusiastic about the prospect of going whale watching (in a Green Eggs and Ham sort of way). But I didn't plan the itinerary and, frankly, with all the jetlagged mental fuzz, I didn't have the wherewithal to protest.

Before I had time to heave a sigh of resignation, we were on the boat just off Provincetown heading out to sea and, in a wonderful turn of events, my ambivalence was immediately swept away by the vivacity of life on the ocean's surface. I was so pleasantly surprised by the excitement, majesty, and beauty of the whole experience. I loved it! And I highly recommend it if you find yourself on Cape Cod.





























1 comment:

  1. I've seen whale breaching from the shore and also from big ships, obviously doing it on a small boat is far superior.

    ReplyDelete

Moscow Metro

Sunday morning, roads closed, headed to church on the Metro. All the big in-town events seem to happen on Sundays--marathons, parades a...

Search This Blog