Friday 3 January 2014

Traveling with children

It's possible, but maybe not recommended. Although our children did their best to appreciate Mozart, Klimt, and the glorious remnants of the Hapsburg Empire, we also had our fair share of the following commonplace:

 questionable restaurant behavior

untimely potty breaks

unanticipated downtime shenanigans

mandatory portable naptime

frequent stroller disillusionment

German cartoons by popular demand

juvenile photobombing

 zippy souvenir sharing

trains!

woah.

and friendly family integration

4 comments:

  1. What a total delight! Excellent photos in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on taking really neat pictures. I dont let Jenny look at your website, she would get green with envy of all the traveling. Looks like the critters are growing just right, I see the mixed dentition stage on them in their smiley pictures. For some reason when I pull up your website, only old posts will show up and then next time I check it I see a bunch more posts. Are you blogging in batch or is my internet weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not you it's me ;)
      I'm currently about two months behind but ever endeavoring to catch up, so I often post in batches...

      Delete
  3. K, that's cool, Jenny experiences the same problems. She gets overwhelmed and then panicked, then the guilt sets in....Eventually she re-commits and the cycle starts over. Good for you for sticking to it, your blog will make a nice journal and it's sure fun to see what you guys are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Moscow Metro

Sunday morning, roads closed, headed to church on the Metro. All the big in-town events seem to happen on Sundays--marathons, parades a...

Search This Blog