Friday 5 July 2013

Delay

At some point during our move I placed my camera cord and external hard drive together in a very special place that for one month now I have not been able to determine. That means the only photos I've been able to post are grainy self portraits, taken on the iPad. We are close to finished unpacking, but as often happens, life gets busy, children need attention, and organizing the final bits gets postponed. I think I know where 90% of my stuff is, but sadly that cord remains elusive. I hope to be up and running again soon.

1 comment:

  1. They're getting bigger! Lots of light in those eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Moscow Metro

Sunday morning, roads closed, headed to church on the Metro. All the big in-town events seem to happen on Sundays--marathons, parades a...

Search This Blog